Single Moms Raising Autistic Sons


city map

Followers

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Single Moms Raising Autistic Sons

Griffin and I are just hanging out today but I am staying busy cleaning and doing important paperwork that is long overdue. I am waiting for a phone call from my cousin about my aunt who just got out of ICU thank God! I am hoping that soon I will be able to talk to her, that she will feel well enough to say hello. Griffin and I are going to make a card for her and some other crafts while we are at it since we will be staying home today and it is raining outside.

The Facebook page above links to Single Moms Raising Autistic Sons which I am the administrator of and would love it if you visit me there and share your stories and do some social networking. I go to Facebook every day and check out what my friends are doing and if there are any new people there with something to share.

No comments: