Single Moms Raising Autistic Sons


city map

Followers

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

OMG, I Had Such An Awesome Time But.........

Just a quick entry to let everyone know that I had an awesome time in Seattle with my very special friends but at the same time I am absolutely elated that I am back home with my special little guy who I missed tremendously.

Everything is going well although Griffin said his ear is popping and I just hope that it doesn't mean that he is about to have another ear infection. He was exceptionally mellow yesterday during speech and OT and also this morning so I am concerned that he is not feeling well.

I haven't transferred the pics from my trip yet but as soon as I do I will post them so you can see a bit of what we did and see how much fun we were having.

I will write again soon, I hope that you all are doing well and having a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay-glad that you had a great time. I LOVE seattle-love it. Such a cool city. I bet your little cutie missed you like crazy!!

amy

KC's Blog said...

I can't wait to see your pics! Sounds like such an awesome time girl! We missed you and Griffin tons!