Single Moms Raising Autistic Sons


city map

Followers

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Autistic Child Is Abused At Elementary School In South Carolina

http://thisschoolmistreatedmyautisticchild.blogspot.com/

Please take a look at the other blog that I have and its content about how my son was abused at his elementary school here in South Carolina. I am so livid that there's nothing I can do legally since I cannot afford a lawyer to represent me at a due process hearing against the school district.

I have decided to go public with our story, I am going to send the information to the TV stations and newspapers and see who might be interested. If I have to I will go to the Oprah and Dr. Phil web sites and e-mail them this link to see if they have already done a show on disabled children who are abused in school and there's nothing that can be done about it. The parents cannot represent themselves going up against a group of sharks who call themselves attorneys and who eat parents, especially single parents, for lunch!

Take a moment, there are only two entries but they are both quite telling. Thanks you guys for all of your support and I hope to see some comments left here and there for me. Your opinion counts with me!

1 comment:

mommy~dearest said...

I totally support you. What a great idea.