Single Moms Raising Autistic Sons


city map

Followers

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

It's Time to Go

I'm feeling so overwhelmed because I have so much to do and I just don't know how I am going to get it all done in time. It sure would be nice if I had some help! I don't even have time to sit here and compose an entry. Gotta run, Griffin will soon be here and then we've got to go to speech. I am shipping my computer tomorrow so I doubt that I will have time to write again before we leave so GOODBYE EVERYONE for now and see you when we get to South Carolina. Stay well my friends and love & hugs to you all! Wish us a safe journey and NO meltdowns.

5 comments:

KC's Blog said...

Wishing you a safe, meltdown free journey my dear friends:)
See you soon hun:) ((Hugs)) Dear Friends!

Love ya both,
Tina, Chance and Jayce.

Anonymous said...

Have a smooth trip Lora- I think that Griffin will surprise you with good behavior this time! (I will keep my fingers crossed anyway!)

I am so excited for you!

mysamiam said...

Wishing the two of you many safe travels. Can't wait to hear when you are finally there!

Mom to Mr. Handsome said...

Good luck Lora!!! Look forward to hearing from you again from SC!!! Well wishes to you and Griffin on your journey :o)

Kristin

Anonymous said...

safe travels! we'll be sending you meltdown-free dust. can't wait to hear from you all when you get to your new WARM home!