Single Moms Raising Autistic Sons


city map

Followers

Sunday, March 04, 2007

I Cannot Comment on Your Blogs

For some bizarre reason I cannot comment on your blogs because the word verification is not working properly and there simply is not any letters there. It is a bummer to me because I so enjoy reading your blogs and leaving comments so that you know that I have been there. Has anyone else had this problem? Do you know what I should do to remedy this situation? Please let me know if you know of something that I can do.

Otherwise, things are going very well around here. Griffin has been really polite as of late and using his manners all the time. He will use Please, Thank You, and Excuse Me appropriately in every instance. When he burps he says "Excuse me", if he wants you to back away and give him his space he will say "Excuse me" or "Please, move away". I am very proud of him and impressed that he is using such good manners, he even uses sign language to go with his words.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lora and Griffin,

I noticed when I logged onto your blog at the bottom of the page it says, "done, but with errors." The new blogger may work better for you, it might be a good idea to switch. The only thing is you'll have to do your blog roll again on the new blog but your pictures and posts will go along with you. Blogger is a pain in the butt!
I am so proud of Griffin!!!! Way to go fella!

Tina

It won't let me log in! I have to use anonymous.

Anonymous said...

Looks like Google is 'newing and improving' blogger which means there are probably bugs in the system they haven't worked out. Best bet is to probably use anonymous and add your name at the bottom of any comments you leave.

JodiTucker said...

Hi Lora,

I always have to sign in through google now and go through a few more hoops then before...Let's see if this comment will come through on your blog?? Glad to hear of the daily successes of Griffin!!

Low Flying Angel said...

Hi :)

I have been reading ur blog for a while though I don't comment much I enjoy reading about Griffin he sounds like a really lovely boy. Are ADHD and Bipolar related? I'm asking because from what I've read some things seem related to both? Is this true? Is Auditory Processing Disorder where u hear ok but don't understand speech?

Anonymous said...

Hi Lora-I tried to send you an email and it kept coming back. Maybe I have the wrong address? I used the one on your comment a few posts back.

Amy in Colorado