Single Moms Raising Autistic Sons


city map

Followers

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Getting Ready to Leave

I am writing this the night before we are due to leave because there is still a lot to do to get ready to leave. I wanted to let everyone know that we are about to go to the lower 48 to visit my family in N.C. and S.C. and I will be writing on the blog from there complete with pictures of our family. I am so excited but still anxious at the same time but I am sure that it will be a wonderful trip. I probably won't have time to visit your blogs while I am away and I will miss you all. I hope that you all are very well and that you have a happy two weeks while I'm away. The first leg of our flight will be 5 hours to Minneapolis then 1 1/2 hrs. layover, then we arrive in Atlanta 2 1/2 hours later. I sure hope that I can get some sleep. As I mentioned before, I am giving Griffin the melatonin to help him sleep and the Clonodine 1/4 tablet if necessary to make sure that he sleeps the entire flight because it is a red-eye and we'll be flying all night long. Please take a look at the book in the previous post and do consider buying it . I'm getting a copy as soon as I get to S.C. Well, I am getting very tired and still have stuff to do. Take care everyone, see ya soon!

4 comments:

Melissa H said...

Have a safe trip and enjoy the beautiful weather and visit with your family!

Mamaroo said...

Good luck on your journey. Enjoy!!!

KCsMom said...

We'll, miss you two! Have a great trip!

mommyguilt said...

Good Luck! We'll be thinking of you. Keep us posted with lots of pictures!