Single Moms Raising Autistic Sons


city map

Followers

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

On A Hot Afternoon

Griffin had a great time with his cousin playing in the pool, it was really hot in N.C. when we went to visit and I think that he had a blast. Not much else to report, I haven't felt much like writing in the blog and haven't had the time to read blogs..........so I apologize that I am behind on both. Hope that all of you are doing well, the summer is going great for us, it is just reeeaaally hot here and humid but that's okay, we are adjusting to it. I will try to post again soon and let you all know more about what is going on with us. Love and hugs to all of you, my friends.

4 comments:

GClef1970 said...

So glad to see a post from you. Hope you're doing okay. I worry about you when you get quiet. :-/

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Dear Lora,
My name is Maria Counts and I work for a publishing company that focuses on books about autism/asperger syndrome. We are currently working on a children's book entitled "Autistic Planet."
In an attempt to gain more of a personal and public opinion of the book I am contacting a few of my favorite blogs related to raising children who are on the spectrum.
Attached, please find a press release of the book along with my contact information. If you would be interested in receiving a copy of the book for review please contact me and I can send one right out.
Best wishes to you and your family,

Maria Counts
mcounts@jkp.com
Jessica Kingsley Publishers, Inc.
http://www.jkp.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Lora-

Hope you are well. I cannot find your email address-I have been wanting to send you a note but I have no idea what folder I put you in and I give up. We have been busy here-schools out and we are getting ready for our trip. I know what you mean about not wanting to do much-especially in the heat. Humidity just takes its toll on you. Great pic of Griffin. take care!!!

Amy in CO

KC's Blog said...

Hey there Lora. That is an adorable photo of Griffin:) He look so happy! Yeppers, the heat is horrible. We've been indoors alot, 114 degress out, there is no way I am going out in that heat!
Hugs to you both!