Single Moms Raising Autistic Sons


city map

Followers

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Hi Moms, Dads and Fellow Bloggers!

I have changed the settings so that anyone can leave a comment and not just my fellow bloggers. So, comment away people, I love hearing from you.

If you haven't tried one of the forums I highly recommend it. There are two on my blogroll : parenting_autism and let's talk about autism. I have met so many great people who have helped me out just like my fellow bloggers have and I am so very glad to be a part of so many different "families". Thanks to all of you who visit my blog and especially those of you who are kind enough to leave comments for me.

I am having writer's block tonight so that's about it for now. Have a great day!

2 comments:

kristina said...

And I'm always thrilled to hear from you and all of our fellow bloggers--fellow members of a very big internet-wide family of bloggers.

Anonymous said...

this is a well written information center for anyone with a special needs child. isn't it strange how when god gives a little griffin marvel, that we can begin to open our heart and see things different, you truly have the gift of expressive writting and you should be proud of yourself for all you have accomplished. after awhile we all realize that these special little people have enriched our lives to the fullest extent.