Single Moms Raising Autistic Sons


city map

Followers

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

My Friend Needs Your Support



Please visit my friends blog Autism and KC, Tina could use your support right now she is going through a tough time. Her family has just lost a very dear friend in Israel and her parents are over there right now. As you know things are quite dangerous and violent in Israel and Tina and her family could use your support through prayers or just through a few kind words left as a comment. Thank you all and enjoy your day and I am borrowing the kind words of Melissa H. when I say "May the rain pour on your house but the sun shine in your heart" Is that kind of close Melissa? I got the gist of it didn't I? Melissa said that to Tina in her blog when Tina was wishing for rain since she lives in the desert.

4 comments:

JodiTucker said...

Just visited and commented on Autism and KC site...... WOW!! Prayer and compassion are needed here big time!

Mister Ornery said...

I will be stopping by Tina's blog. Just wanted to let you know I read your post here.

Anonymous said...

thanks for letting me know. so sad. i'm going there right now.

mommyguilt said...

Hey there L-

Miss you and Griff something awful. Been so so busy. Girl is out of town for a week, so I've been able to reclaim the computer in my increasingly rare free time.

Your blog about Tina's family pulled at every heartstring,so I stopped by and sent my love. She's got great strength and compassion. We'll send her the love and vibes she needs for the many moments she thinks she can't get through.

Glad to see you and Griffin are doing well. PC and I are heading out of town tomorrow, so I'll try to post again on sunday.

All my love to you guys!
Christina