Single Moms Raising Autistic Sons


city map

Followers

Thursday, October 25, 2012

10 Things to Keep in Mind When Teaching Your Kids About Stranger Danger

http://www.nannynewsnetwork.com/blog/10-things-to-keep-in-mind-when-teaching-your-kids-about-stranger-danger/

Disclaimer: I do not endorse this company because I have no experience with them but I have agreed to publish their article because I am impressed with it.

This is a subject that comes close to home for me because Griffin has NO fear of strangers and no matter how many times I have the conversation with him he cannot seem to grasp the concept of stranger danger. I have found this article helpful even though some of the concepts I think may be that Griffin wouldn't get......I am certainly going to give it my best shot though and I will not give up! I think if I keep on being persistent maybe one day he will catch onto it.

I do recommend that you read this article because it is very helpful and I believe that every parent needs a little bit of help in this area because it is such a scary subject and sometimes we just don't know how to approach it on our own....please don't feel insulted by that statement. I just know that as a single parent I do need help and I am not ashamed to admit it, I am a strong mother but even strong women have moments when they need support. This is what makes us so strong is that we are able to seek out support and resources to help us along our path that leads us to nurture our children to the best of our abilities in the end.

 http://www.nannynewsnetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/strangerdanger.jpg


No comments: