Thursday, April 29, 2010
Thanks Jazzygal for Passing on the Gratitude Award
I was tagged by my dear friend, Jazzygal who has been supportive and helpful in times of need especially on Facebook. Thank you for passing on this Gratitude Award to me, I like to think that I am a positive person who is eternally grateful for what I have in life.
Here are the things that I am grateful for/my Gratitude List for this week:
1. Griffin and I have our medications finally straightened out!
2. I am grateful for the knowledge that I have about autism and that I know enough to protect Griffin from those who seem to not have his success and best interest at heart, therefor I am looking into a new school.
3. The weather is gorgeous and this is my second favorite time of year...autumn being my most favorite.
4. I was able to buy food for us today and coupled with the food from the food bank we should be set for the month. I am grateful that somehow we always end up with food in our bellies!
5. I am grateful that even though it is a fixed income, at least we have income as many people in the USA do not.
6. I am grateful for my dear friends on Facebook who are so supportive of me in times of need whom I have never even met in person but look out if we ever do because the world wouldn't be able to handle us! Especially after a few bottles of wine!!!
7. I am grateful that I get to talk to my parents each day....or several times a day.