Single Moms Raising Autistic Sons


city map

Followers

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Nancy Lake

Yesterday we went to Nancy Lake with Kathleen and her husband Carl and had a blast especially Griffin. The above picture is of them on the raft behind the boat Griffin loved that of course.

Here Griffin is in a kayak and it looks as though he knows what he is doing and I don't know where he learned to do it 'cause it wasn't from me. I am thinking that he remembered seeing it on his Zoboomafoo video where Martin and Chris are in kayaks. It was a beautiful day and we are grateful to Kathleen and Carl for taking us and to Ed and Lori for having us. It made an otherwise boring weekend into a really nice time away from the apartment. That's about it folks, hope that you had a great weekend and that you are having a good day today.

5 comments:

Mom to Mr. Handsome said...

Griffin looks so small in that huge Kayak! He still could manuver that paddle! The rafting looked like fun :o) Glad you got away and had a good time.

Kristin

K.C.'sMommy said...

Cool Griffin! Man oh man that looks cool! It's looks like Griffin is a natural! I love seeing the surroundings! I bet Alaska is beautiful! I love hearing all about Alaska and of course seeing the little guy having so much fun! I bet your folks will love the photos of Griffin on the water!

mommyguilt said...

Hey Lady! How the heck are ya! Looks like you and the G-man are doing well. I've been out of the loop for while, terribly insanely busy, so I thought I'd drop in and say hi! Griffin looks like he's been kayaking for years!!!

GClef1970 said...

What a fun day! I love days where all that is planned goes well and I have a smiling boy at the end of the day. :-)

Jenn said...

Looks like a fun day!
Griffin looks like a natural!