Single Moms Raising Autistic Sons


city map

Followers

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Ten Random Facts About Me

This is in response to Christina having tagged me and I tag Kiralea, Jenn, Julie, Deb, Angela, The Other Me, Supermom,Mothersvox, Rebekah Christine, and Peggy Lou. So, now it's your turn to make your list of 10 random facts about yourself. Have Fun!

1. I used to work undercover for the FBI (no kidding)
2. In 1996 I went on a road trip from Alaska to N.C. and back (11,000 miles)
3. I broke my arm when I was 9 months old climbing out of my crib.
4. I like Brussel sprouts
5. I love walking in the rain in the summertime
6. I have kept a journal for 25 years
7. I have had cat scratch fever (and it was NO fun)
8. It has always been a dream of mine to have a horse
9. I used to be a ballroom dance instructor
10. I am originally from western N.C. (near Asheville)

4 comments:

Jenn said...

That was really neat. I can't believe you like Brussel spouts though - I thought they were just a necessary evil in this world ;)

mommyguilt said...

I'd say..."Holy cow, youlike Brussell sprouts?", but that would be coming from a person who liked lima beans. Thanks for playing!!! What an interesting life you lead. When I retire to Montana (in many many many many many years) we'll get horses and meet in the middle (is there a middle?).

supermom_in_ny said...

Hey!!!
I have another blog on mindsay where I have a pretty big network and I put the list over there. I also introduced you to them and poste your link. I hope you don't mind the traffic. Here is the link: http://supermom2005.mindsay.com/.
Have a great day!!!!!!!!!

Mister Ornery said...

Okay, now lemme get this straight. You were a brussel sprout-eating undercover ballroom dance instructor for the FBI? :) (This from a Brussel sprout-hating, two-left-footed klutz who can't even make the FBI's Ten LEAST Wanted list.) And our word verification is ijbxx, the dumber cousin of the ibyx.